A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celestine Ofoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celestine Ofoma is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ofoma graduated from Coll of Med U of Philippines.
Dr. Ofoma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Kansas Medical Center
- Clara Barton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celestine J Ofoma MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Celestine J. Ofoma practice?
- Dr. Celestine Ofoma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Celestine Ofoma practices Internal Medicine near Great Bend, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Hoisington, KS.
See Great Bend Internists.