A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celestine Ofoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ofoma graduated from Coll of Med U of Philippines.
Dr. Ofoma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Kansas Medical Center
- Surgical and Diagnostic Center of Gr Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ofoma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Celestine J. Ofoma practice?
Dr. Celestine Ofoma practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Great Bend, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Hoisington, KS.
See Great Bend General Practitioners, Great Bend Emergency Physicians, Great Bend Family Physicians, and Great Bend Internists.