Overall Review

September 1st, 2015
Horrible OBGYN
Horrible doctor the staff is even worst. at 7 mnths of pregnancy I was asked to find another doctor because I requested a copy of my files. Resutls are given late. & even though its first come 1st serve they will attend the patients that come in through the side door before attending the people that have already signed in.

October 21st, 2014
rude doctor
I went to this doctor after I had vaginal rejuvenation with a different doctor and the doctor cut off all my labia and I only wanted a reduction :( so I Went to celestino castellon because I thought I had an infection so obviously after what the other doctor did I wasn't going back to him. So anyway I was planning to also sue the doctor who chop my labia off. And my lawyer told me to see my gynecologist for a simple diagnosis. So after doctor celestino check me I asked him if he could write me a letter with my diagnosis and he got angry and said no and I said ok .. After that I went to da front desk and ask the doctor when should I come back for the check up for the infection and he said in front of his employees in a very rude way for me not to Come nomore that he is not going to see me and he walk away to go to lunch.. So I asked his employees if he don't want me to come back for a check up of the vaginal rejuvenation or in general. And They Told Me To Go Ask Him. When I went to ask him he told me not to come back in general because he don't want to be involved because I'm doing a law sue.. I was really surprised with his rude behavior you would think because he a so called doctor he would know how to behave professional. All he had to do is say no and that's it.. I didn't insist after he said no.. This man is weird I think a junkie would behave better he was very disrespectful wow this how he talk to his client? He could of told me privately he told me in front of all his employees like if I was nobody. Please don't go to this uneducated animal.. I will report his behavior as a person and client I deserve better.