Dr. Celestino Vega Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Celestino Vega?

Will not return

Posted on June 12th, 2015

The front counter staff rude had horrible customer service skills. Will not return after my visit.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr Vega and Angie are awesome. But, the staff is rude and un attentive . Never answer their phones or return voice mail. Go elsewhere.

Long time patient, Family of 4

Posted on September 28th, 2014

We have been patients of Dr. Vegas for over 15 years. He and his staff are very friendly and caring people. They know all of our family and we feel very secure in knowing we are getting the best care. There are snow birds who see him too so If you are local, schedule your visits if possible away from those times.

Long wait to be rushed

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Like all Doctors I believe he is trying to do his best. Considering I see him twice a year at most I always feel rushed. Perhaps I wouldn't if I couldn't overhear him talking to other patients and nurses with no rush. Then he walks in and zooms out. I wish he would listen more and self diagnose less. There is always at least a week wait to see him if you don't want to see his PA. As a man I don't always want to see a woman. I am sure many of his female clients appreciate have a female PA but as a man, it's not always ideal. I can wait. I do wait. Then I am rushed.

Posted on March 24th, 2017