A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celia Blackburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celia Blackburn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celia Blackburn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackburn graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Blackburn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celia Webb Blackburn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Celia W. Blackburn practice?
- Dr. Celia Blackburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Celia Blackburn practices Family Medicine near Bountiful, UT.
See Bountiful Family Physicians.