A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celia Blackburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celia Blackburn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackburn
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Blackburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celia Blackburn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackburn graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Blackburn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celia Webb Blackburn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Celia W. Blackburn practice?
- Dr. Celia Blackburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Celia Blackburn practices Family Medicine near Bountiful, UT.
See Bountiful Family Physicians.