Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Celia Divino
Dr. Celia Divino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Divino is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital and Maimonides Medical Center. Dr. Divino has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Celia Divino has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...