A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celia Divino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celia Divino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Divino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Divino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celia Divino, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Divino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Divino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celia Maria Divino MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Celia M. Divino practice?
- Dr. Celia Divino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Celia Divino practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.