A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celia Divino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celia Divino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celia Divino, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Divino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Divino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Divino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Celia M. Divino practice?
Dr. Celia Divino practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.