A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celia Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celia Dominguez, Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility Expert and Gynecological Laparoendoscopic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celia Dominguez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from George Washington University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dominguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celia E Dominguez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Celia E. Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Celia Dominguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Celia Dominguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Wailuku, HI.
See Honolulu Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Honolulu Endocrinologists.