Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility Expert and Gynecological Laparoendoscopic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
by Celia E. Dominguez, MD on Jun 22nd, 2014

Dr. Dominguez is a great doctor and her staff are also great!! She is very knowledgeable in her field and very caring. I went to her because I had Hyperthyroidism and she went above and beyond to get me feeling better.Thanks to her I no longer have thyroid problems and now I'm expecting and baby in December. Whenever I have a question she has always been there to answer them and always call back to make sure everything is better.

|  Exceptional Dr and human being  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2014

I have been suffering with severe PMS for five years. I have seen several Dr.'s and have taken several medications which caused negative side-effects. I had been seeing a physician who told me I was being, "overly" sensitive. After one visit with this compassionate physician I felt supported and understood. She prescribed a new medication for me that has literally changed my life. If you have had challenges with PMS or PMDD and have not experienced relief, I highly encourage you to visit Dr. Dominguez. She is the most compassionate and knowledgeable physicians I have ever met. She has changed my life for the better. Thank you Dr. Dominguez and staff.

by S.Lee on Jan 7th, 2014

Dr. Domingez is hands down, the BEST fertility Dr/GYN !! She has helped me to achieve my pregnancy!! Finally, a Dr. willing to go above and beyond, out of her way, to run every test possible to be certain that we didn't miss anything with our 4th and final try. She is the only Dr in Hawaii that I've met that didn't put $$ before doing what's best for her patients best interest. She is a MUST if seeking fertility help!!

|  Supportive to 40-something Women who are TTC  |  show details
by Karen on Oct 22nd, 2013

My then-HMO ob/gyn referred me Dr. Dominguez in June 2009 for a consultation to be evaluated for IVF. I left Dr. Dominguez's office that day with a prescription for an estradiol patch which I started 2 weeks later and next thing I knew I was PREGNANT that very same cycle! This is after the HMO ob/gyn had told me I'd NEVER get pregnant naturally and would require donor eggs and IVF. I'd seen another RE and other ob/gyn's who told me truly terrible things about my fertility. Well, Dr. Dominguez KNEW that at age 41, all I needed was some estradiol to keep my hormones in line! I delivered a healthy baby at age 42 some 10 months later! Nearly 5 years later I am seeing her again, and she is still hopeful that I can pull off another pregnancy. I would prefer to not go the IVF route, so she is employing other prescription-hormone approaches like taking estradiol, progesterone, etc. I am also doing Traditional Chinese Medicine (i.e., acupuncture, Chinese herbs). Dr. Dominguez' sheer commitment and encouragement propels me through the challenge of TTC #2. I am thankful to Dr. Dominguez for her kindness and determination. She is the BEST reproductive endocrinologist for all women especially those who have been insulted and discouraged by other RE's and ob/gyn's. Because Dr. Dominguez thinks outside the box and customizes each TTC approach for the individual patient, she is very different from some of these other RE's who employ a "cookie cutter," one-size-fits-all approach to advanced reproductive technology. Most importantly, Dr. Dominguez TRULY CARES for her clients and does everything possible to support each individual in their dream to get pregnant.

|  Flight Attendant  |  show details
by Yolanda Flores on Sep 24th, 2013

Dr. Dominguez, A great doctor, who knows her stuff. I saw her in Atlanta,Ga at Emory Crawford Long. Came accross cocky at first, but once she sat and explained what she thought was going on. I felt like I came to the right place reconstruction tube repair sugery in May 19, 2008 and I pregnant in October 2008. Thank God for her, because after years of trying we finally have our healthy little boy. Thank you Dr. Dominguez, you are the best.

|  Experienced, Knowledgeable, Broad-minded  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2012

Dr. D has been an answer to prayer. I was told by two renowned specialists that immunology was not a problem, yet I'd experienced more than 10 implantation failures. B/c of her diverse background, she's on the cutting edge of "unexplained" infertility and gave me hope where the others shrugged their shoulders.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2012

Dr. Dominguez is such a wonderful, professional doctor that really cares about the patient. She is highly educated and her success rate is very high. Recommend that if you wanna get pregnant to go come to her.

|  Intelligent, caring doctor  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

I visited Dr. Dominguez recently upon learning that I am pregnant. She is very attentive in taking a thorough patient history, knowledgeable in her field and helped me understand the complications in my pregnancy. Overall, excellent doctor and I would highly recommend her to others!

|  Best Doctor Ever!!!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

Dr. Dominguez is the Best Doctor Ever!!! She truely cares about her patients overall health and wellbeing. She is also very caring about both parents. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone. She knows her business inside and out and answers all questions one may have. I have had the best experience with her. She is a very special women who loves what she does!!!

|  Kim  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

I love this doctor! I never had a child but I did adopt! Have known her for years, way back in Albuquerque and I would go to her for everything if that were possible. You can not find many doctors like her.

|  good dr  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

I had had several pregnancies, then several miscarr. Very sensitive and caring. She accurately tested and diagnosed me in an efficient manner. I then went on to give birth to a healthy baby!

|  Excellant Physician  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2010

I have been to Pacific Invitro and Advanced Reproductive center of hawaii and Dr. Dominguez is much better than all of the physicians I have already dealt with. She actually developed a differential diagnosis for my infertility and has tried to help me get pregnant. Although I haven't had a child yet, she has been an excellant physician and I will stay with her until I have my child or I choose to adopt.

Jun 10th, 2010

ES UNA BUENA DOCTORA EN NUESTRA EXPERIENCIA CON ELLA, DESPUES DE UNA OPERACION POR OBSTRUCCION DE LOS TUBOS EN MI ESPOSA HOY SOMOS UNOS FELICES PADRES DE UN PEQUENO NINO LLAMADO JUSTIN. CAROLINA Y JOSE DE ATLANTA

|  MUCHAS GRACIAS  |  show details
by desperada on May 16th, 2007 on kudzu.com

QUIZAS ALGUNAS PERSONAS NO ENTIENDAN LO QUE ESCRIBO PERO LAS Q SI QUIERO DECIRLES QUE ESTOY PROFUNDAMENTE AGRADECIDA A LA DRA DOMINGUEZ POR HABERME ATENDIDO EN MI CASO DE INFERTILIDAD QUE AUNQUE NO ME HE PODIDO EMBARAZAR,(ACTUALMENTE DIVORCIADA) UNO ATRIBUYE ESTO ALA INFERTILIDAD PERO NO EN REALIDAD!!! LE DOY LAS GRACIAS POR SU DEDICACION Y SU APOYO A LA COMUNIDAD HISPANA PUES NUESTRA FALTA DE ORIENTACION EN ESTE PAIS NOS PONE MUCHAS BARRERAS, PERO LA DOCTORA SIEMPRE HA ESTADO AHI POR ESO LE EXPRESO MI MAS SINCERO AGRADECIMIENTO DESDE ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO.... LA EXTRANAMOS MUCHO TODAVIA Y NOS HACE FALTA!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com