A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celia Fernandez-Botelho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celia Fernandez-Botelho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez-Botelho graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fernandez-Botelho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celia F Fernandez-Botelho MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Celia F. Fernandez-Botelho practice?
- Dr. Celia Fernandez-Botelho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Celia Fernandez-Botelho practices Internal Medicine near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Stuart, FL.
See Jupiter Internists.