A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celia Grosskreutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celia Grosskreutz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celia Grosskreutz, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosskreutz graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Grosskreutz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celia L Grosskreutz MD is a female Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Celia L. Grosskreutz practice?
- Dr. Celia Grosskreutz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Celia Grosskreutz practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.