A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celia Grosskreutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celia Grosskreutz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grosskreutz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grosskreutz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celia Grosskreutz, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosskreutz graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Grosskreutz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celia L Grosskreutz MD is a female Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Celia L. Grosskreutz practice?
- Dr. Celia Grosskreutz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Celia Grosskreutz practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.