A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celia Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celia Jenkins is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celia Jenkins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celia Jenkins MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Celia Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Celia Jenkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Celia Jenkins practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.