A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celia Manahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celia Manahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manahan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Manahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celia Manahan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manahan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Manahan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celia R Manahan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Celia R. Manahan practice?
- Dr. Celia Manahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Celia Manahan practices Ophthalmology near Papillion, NE.
See Papillion Ophthalmologists.