A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celia Manahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celia Manahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manahan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Manahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celia Manahan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manahan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Manahan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celia R Manahan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Celia R. Manahan practice?
- Dr. Celia Manahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Celia Manahan practices Ophthalmology near Papillion, NE.
See Papillion Ophthalmologists.