Obstetricians & Gynecologists
1357 Walter Reed Rd
Ste 201
Fayetteville, NC 28304
910-486-6400
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Highly recommend  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2014

LOVED the office. Very beautiful! I was able to get an appointment as a new patient within a few days. I had to wait about 30 minutes after I filled out paper work to see the NP. However, Rebecca, was awesome. Explained everything to me! Highly Recommend this office.

Jun 10th, 2014

Money, money. Where is the money? Very greedy doctor with an exceptional staff...

Feb 26th, 2014

The staff is really great and professional. Dr. Mendes is very kind; however, very unprofessional. She is not ever on time. Her kindness doe not pay my bills. My time is money as well. Her time buys gold; my time pays my bills.

|  Five star rating and more.  |  show details
by Lana L on Jan 22nd, 2014

Dr, Mendes is very kind and always makes me feel totally at ease. I'm so happy to have found her. She's the best!!!

|  A Wonderful Surprise  |  show details
by Robyn Doersam on Oct 7th, 2013

I titled my review as a surprise for one rather important reason. I picked this office because a friend of mine referred me and the other is this office is listed as my network provider. Prior to the visit I did research and there were some very bad reviews, actually they would make a person who suffers from doctor anxiety (me) to think twice about going there. Well, I personally am the type who is the first in line to see a movie when the critics destroy it simply because I like to make form my own opinion. Frankly? I am not sure where those other people went or who they saw but I can honestly say that this was the best experience I have ever had when it comes to a medical appointment. The staff were wonderful and trust me I was a giant ball of nerves. They calmed me down, were efficient and very timely. I will also state without a doubt that Rebecca Arth, Nurse Practitioner is a total gem. I have had two children and have had my share of ob-gyn visits which are never pleasant but for the first time in my life I was totally comfortable, was treated like a person and not a number and was given their full attention from the moment in to the moment I left. Again, I am not sure about those who complained but from someone who is not easy to please and can be very critical (me), on a scale of 1-10..well cliché it may be but I give them 11.

|  would never go back!  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2013

Perhaps one of the worst experience ever! Her PA was useless and did not make any great recomendations about anything! Talked to me like I was less of a person. Would not recommend her to anyone! They only seem to care about the money

by Bea on Mar 21st, 2013

|  Long WAIT! Didn't even see the Dr.  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2013

When I called I got an appointment the very next day which was awesome but I'm going in there for a gynecologist not all these cosmetic things which I think take priority. Well that wasn't really the issue, I made an appointment to see Dr. Mendes, however after waiting an hour in the waiting room, another 10 min in a separate waiting area after getting my weight, bp, etc. I was finally put into a room to wait another 30 min for a nurse practitioner. Now I have nothing against NPs but I made an appointment to see Dr. Mendes, not NP so and so. It was only an annual so it wasn't that big of a deal but be fair warned you probably won't see Dr. Mendes if you go to this practice.

Nov 4th, 2012

There is a lack of professionalism and cultural background. If you come into this office, you will need emtional help.

|  Money - Money  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

Every thing this Dr. does is amatter of money. Purses, Spa. Dr could have read all the medical books; however, she needs a big book about being human.

|  Great juvederm results!  |  show details
by Jennifer from ny on Apr 2nd, 2012

Celia is a great doctor. She is caring and made me feel at home. She talked me through whole process and took photos along the way. The injections were not painful cause she applies numbing cream. I was so nervous about the outcome but I love it! I highly recommend Celia for juvederm injections!

|  please read full review...  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

It all started out great, I quickly received an appointment with the offfice. The office was decorated beautifully, and the nurse who did my intitial paperwork and weight and blood pressure were wonderful and polite. They repeatly welcomed me to the office...great right? Then I was put in a room and told the Dr would be right in. I sat in there for almost an hour. Then her PA or NP, I think her name was Rupp, came into the room. She doesn't listen to you at all. She just wanted to to put me on meds that I didn't want to be put on. She repeatly was trying to get me on a medicine that has a lot of side effects. I had already had an ultrasound the month before but that was not good enough, she wants one done in her office. This was one of the worst experience in my life. By the way, the walls are really thin and you can hear all the conversions going on in the other rooms and hear the nurses in the hall talk about putting additional coding on the insurance documents in order for the insurance company to pay more. Then the check-out, they sell purse,jewerly and hair bows...just what I want to get a PAP and purse...NOT!

|  don't come here  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

Do not come to this doctors office. You will waiting for years, in the waiting room, and even when you go to the back to wait for the doctor. They will even call your child for an appointment and harass them, not the primary care taker. They gave me a supply of birth control that my insurance doesn't even take!! Screw ups!

|  Rating obviousily was obviousily completed by staff  |  show details
by former patient on Aug 13th, 2010

Waiting area is nice and comforting. General staff is always courteous. But Dr. is always late and rushing. Everything is fine as long as you don't ask questions. Don't expect a follow-up or a return call after serious symptoms displayed. The settings is nice but their is no protocol or professionalism displayed by the rest of the staff.

|  Dr.Mendes.....  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 24th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I can`t say enough about how much I appreciate Dr.Mendes. She is a very down to earth, personable Dr. I drive all the way from Cary NC to se...

|  Dr. Mendes  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 23rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Mendes since she inherited me from my previous gynecologist. I have been very impresses with her and the staff ...

|  Comfortable Environment  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 4th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

This office has a way of making you feel comfortable. The waiting area makes you feel like you are at a friend`s home rather than a doctor`...

|  Great doctors and staff!  |  show details
by austrian1 on Aug 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

Visited this doctor's office after a pretty bad experience with another gynecologist and was very pleased with the nice doctors and staff (women only working there). Now I go to the OB-GYN a little more relaxed again... Only con is the long wait for appointments sometimes.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com