Dr. Celia Padron MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Gastroenterology Marlton, NJ

October 13th, 2013
excellent doctor
Caring and compassionate. y daughter was bleeding and no one was doing anything about it. not only she diagnosed at the first visit, she cured her within a week i had my child back. she drove to her office on a sunday to meet me to give me more specialized, prescription formula because the insurance denied coverage and i ran out of the samples she gave me. the old fashion kind of doctor, we don't have doctors like Dr Padron anymore. I will recommend Dr Padron to all new mothers who their pediatricians are not getting it.

May 23rd, 2013
Wonderful experiance!
Dr. Padron is what should be expected of doctors. She made the correct diagnosis, had a clearly stated plan to correct the problem, and guided us through the situation. She was a godsend to my family, and would strongly recommend her to anyone with pedi GI issues in the future.

May 23rd, 2013
Wonderful experiance!

January 25th, 2013
caring office
Glad to see dr. padron. i was squeezed in when my son was having rectal bleeding. prompt and accurate diagnosis, excellent and professional front desk personnel. will love to have a general pediatrician with r padron qualities. old style, caring and compassionate. she made us feel we were her most important patient in the 30 minutes she expend with us.

January 25th, 2013
caring office

May 6th, 2012
Mrs. Rosenthal
THE GREATEST!!!! it is hard to find compassionate and caring doctors now a days. Good medical knowledge, accurate diagnosis by the second visit my daughter was free of symptoms. I am amazed to see the other complaints, I will wait one hour if i am going to see the best!!!!...and to the girl with Crohn's, get educated, it is difficult to diagnosed, i know because i have it.

March 15th, 2012
Great Doctor, Long waiting time
My son has been seeing Dr. Padron for 7 years. We like her and she is very thorough but sometimes it is hard to make an appointment. I have left 3 to 4 messages just to get an appointment. There may be a long wait when making the appointment and expect to wait at least a half hour after your appointed time. I have even made the first appointment and she was still late. Yet, we keep coming back.

March 15th, 2012
Great Doctor, Long waiting time

April 8th, 2011
Immediately diagnosed and fixed the problem!! She was the best!

April 8th, 2011
Immediately diagnosed and fixed the problem!! She was the best!

March 1st, 2011
Very poor. my daughter had been seeing her for a little over two years and she kept coming up with diagnostics that were incorrect. after a while, she blamed my daughter for not staying on her diet even though i made sure she did, and gave up! she did not bother to set up another appointment or even call to check up. would not recommend her to anyone. what kind of doctor just gives up?

March 1st, 2011