Dr. Celia Padron Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Celia Padron?

excellent doctor

Posted on October 13th, 2013

Caring and compassionate. y daughter was bleeding and no one was doing anything about it. not only she diagnosed at the first visit, she cured her within a week i had my child back. she drove to her office on a sunday to meet me to give me more specialized, prescription formula because the insurance denied coverage and i ran out of the samples she gave me. the old fashion kind of doctor, we don't have doctors like Dr Padron anymore. I will recommend Dr Padron to all new mothers who their pediatricians are not getting it.

Wonderful experiance!

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Padron is what should be expected of doctors. She made the correct diagnosis, had a clearly stated plan to correct the problem, and guided us through the situation. She was a godsend to my family, and would strongly recommend her to anyone with pedi GI issues in the future.

caring office

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Glad to see dr. padron. i was squeezed in when my son was having rectal bleeding. prompt and accurate diagnosis, excellent and professional front desk personnel. will love to have a general pediatrician with r padron qualities. old style, caring and compassionate. she made us feel we were her most important patient in the 30 minutes she expend with us.

Mrs. Rosenthal

Posted on May 6th, 2012

THE GREATEST!!!! it is hard to find compassionate and caring doctors now a days. Good medical knowledge, accurate diagnosis by the second visit my daughter was free of symptoms. I am amazed to see the other complaints, I will wait one hour if i am going to see the best!!!!...and to the girl with Crohn's, get educated, it is difficult to diagnosed, i know because i have it.

Great Doctor, Long waiting time

Posted on March 15th, 2012

My son has been seeing Dr. Padron for 7 years. We like her and she is very thorough but sometimes it is hard to make an appointment. I have left 3 to 4 messages just to get an appointment. There may be a long wait when making the appointment and expect to wait at least a half hour after your appointed time. I have even made the first appointment and she was still late. Yet, we keep coming back.

Posted on April 8th, 2011

Immediately diagnosed and fixed the problem!! She was the best!

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

Very poor. my daughter had been seeing her for a little over two years and she kept coming up with diagnostics that were incorrect. after a while, she blamed my daughter for not staying on her diet even though i made sure she did, and gave up! she did not bother to set up another appointment or even call to check up. would not recommend her to anyone. what kind of doctor just gives up?

Unprofessional and Rude Office

Posted on September 14th, 2010

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

Office staff is awful.

Amazing

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

Dr. Padron diagnosed an issue with my daughter (soy/dairy intolerance) when CHoP laughed me out of the room. I am eternally grateful for her expertise and her caring. She called me at 8pm after hearing my desperate voicemail and helped me fight my insurance company who didn't want to pay for the synthetic formula my daughter needed. I can't say enough about this doctor.

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

She told me i was trying to lose weight and i was harming myself when i came to her sick. Now 5 years later find out i have crohn's disease and now need surgery. Thanks for nothing.

mrs gebhart

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

dr. padron knew what my newborn daughter had just by getting the history. she treated her with the correct formula and my daughter got better within 24 hours. her pediatrician could not diagnose her after 1 1/2 month and many formula changes.