A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celia Quinnonez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celia Quinnonez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinnonez
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Quinnonez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinnonez graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Quinnonez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celia Ann Quinnonez MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Celia A. Quinnonez practice?
- Dr. Celia Quinnonez has 1 office location.
Dr. Celia Quinnonez practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists and Kissimmee Gastroenterologists.