A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celia Reyes-Acuna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celia Reyes-Acuna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celia Reyes-Acuna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes-Acuna graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reyes-Acuna has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celia Domingo Reyes-Acuna MD is a female Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Celia D. Reyes-Acuna practice?
- Dr. Celia Reyes-Acuna has 1 office location.
Dr. Celia Reyes-Acuna practices Pediatrics near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Pediatricians.