Dr. Celia Reyes-Acuna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Celia Reyes-Acuna?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Celia Reyes-Acuna?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor to my six kids. I've been with her since my first child 21 yrs ago. She's very caring and easy to talk with. She cares deeply for her patients and provides excellent care. Staff is also wonderful and every bit worth the doctor standing up for them. For the comments on her out dated office all I have to say about that is they keep it clean and its not that big of a deal when you have an excellent doctor and staff caring for and treating your children. I love her and her staff!

June 13th, 2014

Dr. Acuña has a great bedside manner and is concerned for her patients' health and well-being

I've been going to Dr. Acuña since I was 10 years old and when I had my first child she came to the hospital to visit me and check up on my baby. She is not pushy with vaccines, but does reiterate the importance of them if the subject comes up. I have chosen to delay vaccinations and she does not make me feel bad for my decision. It is a non-issue at our visits. The staff are hard-working and her fees for office visits are the least expensive in town. She accepts Medicaid and most insurance (I think). She is from the Phillipines and speaks Spanish (as do her office workers) and Tagalog. She is an excellent doctor!

March 18th, 2013

bad service

Very old moldy type office. Very hard time making dr appt. Dr very defensive about her little m.a workers who probably only have 9months of "training". If you got a problem with her staff dont tell the dr because she will tell you to take your child back to previous pediatrician.! Yup! Was not satisfied at all. Theres gotta be other medicaid pediatricians with better attitudes with newer nicer offices! My bby said it was dark n knda scary in there.

October 18th, 2012

Best Ever!

My daughter had chicken pox. Dr Reyes-Acuna was awesome. She gave me her cell phone number to call if I had any problems over the weekend. The office staff is always so kind. I love her!

August 24th, 2012

Real care

Great doctor! Excellent manner, very up to date, knows her stuff, well respected and caring!

August 2nd, 2011

GREAT DR.!

I just transfered my daughter to this dr. office , i wanted a dr. who could answer all my questions and actually take the time to listen to my issues ,questions,and concerns ! and she EXCEEDED my expectations ! other than the office being a bit out of date i LOVE IT !

January 8th, 2017