A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celina Carrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celina Carrillo, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celina Carrillo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrillo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Carrillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celina Maria Carrillo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Celina M. Carrillo practice?
- Dr. Celina Carrillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Celina Carrillo practices Pediatrics near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Pediatricians.