Dr. Celina Nadelman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 31st, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Nadelman is the best doctor for FNA procedure. She is very professional and with the help of the radiologist they got the procedure done quickly and was able to review the samples real time to make sure there are enough to make a diagnoses. Getting a biopsy done is a very stressful experience and by going to Dr. Nadelman's office you can get the procedure done accurately and get a result within days without the long agonizing wait. The front office Tiffany is exceptional also. She is extremely efficient and capable and she did an excellent job to help me to arrange paperwork for the procedure. You can't go wrong with Dr. Nadelman and I highly recommend her professional service.

March 4th, 2012
Smarts plus bedside manner
Dr. Nadelman is a consummate professional who helped us with a very emotional issue. She is a rare combination of intelligence, professionalism, personality, and humanity.

September 22nd, 2011
Dr. Nadleman provided exceptional and compassionate care. Everything about the procedure (thyroid biopsy) was explained clearly, all questions were answered and results were obtained faster than I thought possible. I recommend her highly.

June 9th, 2011
Caring and professional
Dr. Nadelman was able to see me quickly. She was kind,caring and professional. She gave my doctor the results pretty soon afterwards, which helped me sleep better at night.

October 23rd, 2010
she gave me wrong results
she did needle aspiration on my tumor and gave me wrong result and it did cost me wrong surgery and lots of hospital fee next time I now for pathology I will go to someone reputablet like cedar sinai or ucla which you can trust.