A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celina Ponce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celina Ponce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celina Ponce, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponce graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ponce has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celina Azurin Ponce MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Celina A. Ponce practice?
- Dr. Celina Ponce has 1 office location.
Dr. Celina Ponce practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.