Dr. Celina Tsang MD Patient Reviews

January 4th, 2016
She is very caring and has a vested interest in my health care.

June 15th, 2015
Waiting three to four hours past my appointment time is not good. I tend to not go to dr. As often. She spends quality time with each patient but runs so far behind. Please don't book appointments so close together.

September 8th, 2014
Dr. Tsang is a fine doctor. She is very thorough, patient and caring. She takes time with each of her patients, which results in a longer waiting room time. I don't mind. Being seen by Dr. Tsang is worth the wait.

May 13th, 2012
The Worst
I was her patient for over 10 years and had to quit ..the wait time was NEVER under 3 hours. Never. Once I checked in, the clerk told me I had plenty of time to go to the mall and shop for a couple hours and I would still keep my place in line. She booked appts. 15 minutes apart and then would take 45 min with each patient. I discussed it with her several times and she wouldn't change. It no longer had anything to do with the quality of her work as there was no excuse for this constant behavior. Several other patients left her practice when I did for the same reason. She sent me to the lab once when I was very ill and my husband and I sat outside the lab door for over an hour and when I couldn't sit any longer...I went in and no one had sent my paperwork to the lab. those kind of things happened all the time. Another visit, there were 2 children in the waiting room waiting for their Mother who was in with the doctor. The total wait time those children has sat in those chairs was 4.5 HOURS. It was totally unacceptable. I chose another Doctor and I have probably had 12 visits...I have never, ever had to wait more than 10 minutes!