Dr. Celine Godin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Celine Godin?

Prostate Cancer

Prostate Cancer

Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types and which doctors treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Celine Godin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 13th, 2015

Zero Personality, go back to medical school and learn bedside manner, patience, caring and understanding, try listening more to your patients!

April 25th, 2013

COLD

I have never met a more rude, cold-hearted, mean person in my life. She acted like I wasting her time. She went on to tell me incorrect information and then continued to give me a death sentence. She is not my oncologist and had no right to do this. I would not recommend her EVER!!!

March 21st, 2013

best for me

Doc is candid and straight forward! Knowledgeable, competent, well trained with excellent outcomes. Bonus was that she had the perfect bedside manner for me. Compassionate and reassuring. Prepared me well for what to expect and eased any concerns I had. I was able to take a higher dose for a shorter time period, so minimal side effects. The teeny dots of the tatoo reassured me each time that the machines were set-up accurately. Tech staff made all the difference in making this a pleasant experience at a difficult time during the holidays. My highest regards to my brillant Doc and her terrific staff! Really! My husband came along a couple times and felt the same.

July 19th, 2012

great experience

Wow - I'm sorry that other person had a bad experience. Mine could not be more different. Dr. Godin was amazing - completely compassionate, honest and direct but extremely caring and informative. Answered all my questions, never felt rushed. I could not have felt more supported during a very stressful experience. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Godin.

October 15th, 2011

Cold and impersonal

Dr. Godin was abrupt and cold during my visit. She cut me off when I was trying to ask questions. When I questioned the need for tatooing, she told me their was no other option - NOT TRUE (See report about her colleage, Dr. Young.) She scribbled a diagram of my breast, heart and lungs and then blackened about a third of my lungs. When I asked what the black areas represented, she sarcastically said, "Those are the areas of your lungs that will be damaged during radiation treatment- it is carcinogenic, you know!" When I asked if she could radiated a smaller areas and avoid heart and lungs, she said NO. (ALSO NOT TRUE!) I would recommend that patients AVOID THIS DOCTOR!

February 21st, 2015