A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celine Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celine Rahman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Rahman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celine Rahman MD is a female Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Celine Rahman practice?
- Dr. Celine Rahman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Celine Rahman practices Neurology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Manhasset Neurologists.