Dr. Celso Gangan Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Celso Gangan Jr?

Dr. Celso Gangan

Posted on October 17th, 2008

I ahve been going to Dr.gangan for a little over a year now. I have only had one otehr Dr. who was a wonderful as Dr. Ganagn.He spends as much time as need with you and not once makes you feel like your taking up to much of his time. He CARES which so many do not. Oregon is a waste land for the medicalindustry. I have had to deal with several since moving to Central Oregon. I have had them not want or require past records.Dr. Gangan is one who listens and who cares. I could go on and on but then nothing said would really express how happy I am to have found him for my doctor.

Posted on May 29th, 2014