A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celso Lobao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celso Lobao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lobao
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lobao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celso Lobao, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobao graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lobao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Nash Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celso Benedito Lobao MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Celso B. Lobao practice?
- Dr. Celso Lobao has 1 office location.
Dr. Celso Lobao practices Psychiatry near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Psychiatrists.