A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celso Pineiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celso Pineiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineiro graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pineiro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celso Eduardo Pineiro MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Celso E. Pineiro practice?
- Dr. Celso Pineiro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Celso Pineiro practices Gastroenterology near Stuart, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Stuart Gastroenterologists.