A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celso Tello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celso Tello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tello
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celso Tello, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tello graduated from Univ De Cuenca, Fac De Cien Med, Cuenca, Ecuador. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tello has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celso Tello MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Celso Tello practice?
- Dr. Celso Tello has 6 office locations.
Dr. Celso Tello practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Rahway, NJ.
See New York Ophthalmologists.