A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celso Tello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celso Tello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tello
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celso Tello, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tello graduated from Univ De Cuenca, Fac De Cien Med, Cuenca, Ecuador. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tello has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celso Tello MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Celso Tello practice?
- Dr. Celso Tello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Celso Tello practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.