A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celyna Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celyna Delgado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celyna Delgado, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Delgado has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celyna D Delgado MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Celyna D. Delgado practice?
- Dr. Celyna Delgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Celyna Delgado practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.