Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Celyna Delgado
Dr. Celyna Delgado, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX (and 1 other location). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Delgado is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center, St Luke's Baptist Hospital and St. Lukes Baptist Hospital-San Antonio, Tx. She speaks English.
Dr. Celyna Delgado has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Celyna Delgado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Jamie Nolan
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi4
Dr. John Adams
Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Jose Ruiz III
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi31