A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cem Akin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cem Akin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cem Akin, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akin graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Akin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cem Akin FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cem Akin practice?
- Dr. Cem Akin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cem Akin practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.