A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cem Akin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cem Akin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cem Akin, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akin graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Akin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cem Akin FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cem Akin practice?
- Dr. Cem Akin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cem Akin practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.