A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cem Akin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cem Akin, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Akin graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Akin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cem Akin FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cem Akin practice?
- Dr. Cem Akin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cem Akin practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Ypsilanti Allergists and Ypsilanti Internists.