Dr. Cem Omay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cem Omay?

January 2nd, 2017

Great bedside manner

Friendly empathetic doctor

October 6th, 2015

Thank you Dr. Omay for everything you did for us..

March 28th, 2015

Caring, professional, trustworthy, intelligent, wonderful, so nice. I Can't say enough great things about him.

May 8th, 2013

Long time patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Omay' s for many years and I think very highly of him. His office staff, however, is not so nice. I don't need to right a review of them, just read the previous review. If Dr. Omay wasn't such a great MD, I wouldn't put up with the staff, and I have considered changing MDs because of them. They need to learn that patience and compassion are what it's all about, especially in OB/GYN.

March 12th, 2013

I really like Dr. Omay and the nurses, they are super nice. Dr Omay cares so much about his patients he's a joy, however the staff is terrible they're rude, they make scheduling appointments so hard. They are the reason I have considered changing doctors many times. Overall I like Dr. Omay but the staff needs to be spoken to hopefully Dr. Omay reads these comments.

March 4th, 2013

Dr Omay is very professional and friendly and I would love to recommend him to my family and friends. He spent quality time with me and prescribed efficient treatment. The office staff were ok until one day I needed them to correct a prescription code for me (a mistake on their side, but it made my medical expenses unqualified for insurance coverage). They were rude and extremely difficult to deal with by simply rejecting to cooperate. I made multiple phone calls and waited for months but no use. It was until one day I told them I would file a complaint and then their office manager finally showed up and have the staff fax the correct prescription to me. They never apologized, but always be the one to hang up on me.

March 10th, 2010

Waiting time is very high however, he cares very much about his patients that I really dont care how long I have to wait to see him. I know he will spend time answering my questions/concerns when needed.

October 12th, 2017