Dr. Cengiz Aygun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cengiz Aygun?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 9th, 2014

Dr. Aygun, A doctor that has genuine cocern for his patients.

I met with Dr. Aygun 10 months ago to discuss my medical condition and found him very personable and professional. I have complete trust in his recommendations on how to manage my condition. Also I just called his office (10 months after office visit) with a question and within a couple of minutes Dr. Aygun was on the phone with my medical records ready to answer my question. After a few minutes of dialogue my question was answered with a informative explanation that left me knowing exactly what to do. I feel very fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Aygun.

Lung Cancer