A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Centi Younan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Centi Younan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Centi Younan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Younan graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Younan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Centi Sandy Younan MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Centi S. Younan practice?
- Dr. Centi Younan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Centi Younan practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.