A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ceressa Longest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ceressa Longest is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longest
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Longest Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Longest graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Longest has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ceressa E Longest MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ceressa E. Longest practice?
- Dr. Ceressa Longest has 1 office location.
Dr. Ceressa Longest practices Ophthalmology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Ophthalmologists.