Internists

1 Hutchinson Dr
Ste 2
Danvers, MA 01923
978-774-7171
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Barbara on Mar 31st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Durakovic for about 10 years. She is extremely thorough, does not rush your appointment, and is careful to investigate any issues that you are having. She also has referred me to excellent specialists when needed. I cannot say enough good things about her - highly recommended! (and I am very picky about my doctors).

|  NOT a dermatologist  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

This is very frustrating but she is not a dermatologist. She is a board certified internist but did not complete any formal residency training (at least in the USA) in dermatology. BEWARE before scheduling an appointment there expecting quality dermatologic care.

|  Fled her Native country because of War,Was certified Dermatologist  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

I come from a Medical family father a Surgeon ,andProfessor. of Surgey . since Mother Surgical Nurse,Sister Psychiatrist, Son a Doctor Daughter Surgical nurse. I judge Dr Durakovic the best Medical Practitioner outside my father as the BEST I have ever had.

|  Best Doctor I have ever had  |  show details
by Beechmon on Feb 1st, 2011

Dr. Durakovic is caring, extremely knowledgeable and professional. She is very thorough in her treatment and diagnoses. A great bedside manner with good humor and makes you feel relaxed and that she cares deeply about you and your health. I have nothing but praise for her.

|  show details
by Ria Kulenovic on May 27th, 2010

Dr. Durakovic is an excellent doctor. I am very confident in her expertise and I would highly recommend her to family and friends.

|  show details
Apr 11th, 2010

does not know much medicine