A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Reyes, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In-Office Surgery - Ablations/Essure
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reyes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Augusto Reyes MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Cesar Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Reyes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.