Dr. Cesar Reyes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cesar Reyes?

Posted on June 21st, 2016

He's a great Dr

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Dr Cesar Reyes is amazing, I was nervous about a male OBGYN but he has now delivered both my children. He take's his time and cares. Im glad I found him

Posted on August 21st, 2015

He is the best OBGYN!!! He's amazing I recommend him 100%

Best Doctor

Posted on July 6th, 2015

I feel so comfortable speaking with Dr. Reyes, he listens and ALWAYS has an answer for me!!! He is very caring and I've recommend his office too all my friends .

Dr. Reyes saved my life

Posted on March 30th, 2015

I was 25 and pregnant with cancer. I'm now 33 and able to look back and tell this story. When I first found out I was pregnant I started showing abnormal symptoms. I went to a hand full of doctors with horrible bed side manners, rushed me out of their office, or gave me no effective results. My intuition kicked in and I just knew something was not right. A friend who was also pregnant and a patient of Dr. Reyes told me to go to him, so I did. That was the best choice I could have ever made. I made an appointment and was seen by Dr. Reyes right away. He listened to what I had to say about my symptoms, answered all of my questions, and found the answers I was needing. I recall one visit where he actually brought his text book from college and he explained a question I was having a very hard time understanding. In spite of the cancer, I had a smooth pregnancy and gave birth naturally to a healthy, beautiful, Baby boy under the medical care of Dr. Reyes. Dr. Reyes preformed the biopsies that ultimately lead to diagnosing my cancer and he didn't waste any time finding the answers that I needed to save my life. When my test results came in he discussed them with me. Even though my anxiety about the situation was through the roof he was very compassionate and gave me the hope and the encouragement I needed to get through this. Sometimes beating cancer isn't always just the medical treatment. Its also a mind state. Dr. Reyes referred me to an amazing doctor that helped me beat the cancer and I haven't had a recurrence to date. I'm still a patient of Dr. Reyes' and as long as he is still a doctor I will always be and will trust my daughter under his medical care, when that day comes. Again, Dr. Reyes saved my life, gave me hope, the mind state I needed to fight cancer, and the result is now I have a happy, healthy, son with a Mother who can say she is cancer free. Thank you, Dr. Reyes! You and your staff rock!!! I hope this review is helpful to anyone in need of excellent medical care.

Father of two and uncle of one child all delivered by Dr. Cesar Reyes

Posted on October 6th, 2013

My sister first recommended Dr. Reyes for our first child. My wife's check ups through delivery went great and we were walked through each appointment and procedure step by step. We also chose Dr. Reyes for our second child's delivery. He is easy going, humble, and always has the patients best interest in mind. If you are in the Collin County area and looking or a great doctor next door to a Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, compare him with your other options before making your decision.

Worst Staff Ever!

Posted on July 16th, 2013

I have been going to this doctor for a few years now and let me you, he has some of the worse staff period. I honestly don't think he could be aware of the level of rudeness by these girls. I have to find a new OBGYN. There is no way in an area like Collin County where we have new doctors coming in everyday, that I should continue to subject myself to this. They don't even want to answer the phones, yet they expect you to wait by the phones when they call. It's a real shame that Dr. Reyes will allow staff to deteriorate his business. Yes, it is a business! He has definitely expanded over the years and so he is not keeping up with the day to day running of the office. He should try calling his office or ask others to call his office see for himself. RIDICULOUS! He is much better than this...I think!

Doctor's Response

Last year, a new office manager joined the practice and there has been several changes to the front office staff. If you still have concerns or issues with the service you are receiving, please contact Yolanda Lopez at (214)733-8001 option 7 when calling through our automated service.

Posted on November 14th, 2012

Front office is terrible. Does not acknowledge that you are here. No one smiles...

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Dr. Reyes was a great doctor during my whole pregnancy i started visiting him in my 9th week of pregnancy and from that point on he took very good care of me in the office,he also delivered my son and did an incredible job! my incision was a huge success it seems to be healing very well with no problems or difficulties.i recommend him to every lady i kno having kids or a child because he was absolutely the greatest!

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Never call back with the results. Breast exam very poor. Plus very annoying answer questions to the computer and assistant.

Highly Recommend!

Posted on December 9th, 2011

Dr. Reyes took amazing care of me throughout my pregnancy. He was very thorough and caring. He delivered my daughter and I am so happy the his skill helped my daughter into this world! I highly recommend Dr. Reyes to anyone looking for a fantastic doctor to take care you during your pregnancy.

Posted on March 15th, 2017