Cesar A Reyes, MD, PA
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Columbia Medical Campus Of Mckinney
Comprehensive OB/GYN
4701 Medical Center Dr
Suite 1A
McKinney, TX 75069
(214) 733-8001
Locations and availability (1)

|  Father of two and uncle of one child all delivered by Dr. Cesar Reyes  |  show details
by Chad on Oct 5th, 2013

My sister first recommended Dr. Reyes for our first child. My wife's check ups through delivery went great and we were walked through each appointment and procedure step by step. We also chose Dr. Reyes for our second child's delivery. He is easy going, humble, and always has the patients best interest in mind. If you are in the Collin County area and looking or a great doctor next door to a Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, compare him with your other options before making your decision.

|  Worst Staff Ever!  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2013

I have been going to this doctor for a few years now and let me you, he has some of the worse staff period. I honestly don't think he could be aware of the level of rudeness by these girls. I have to find a new OBGYN. There is no way in an area like Collin County where we have new doctors coming in everyday, that I should continue to subject myself to this. They don't even want to answer the phones, yet they expect you to wait by the phones when they call. It's a real shame that Dr. Reyes will allow staff to deteriorate his business. Yes, it is a business! He has definitely expanded over the years and so he is not keeping up with the day to day running of the office. He should try calling his office or ask others to call his office see for himself. RIDICULOUS! He is much better than this...I think!

Doctor's Response

Last year, a new office manager joined the practice and there has been several changes to the front office staff. If you still have concerns or issues with the service you are receiving, please contact Yolanda Lopez at (214)733-8001 option 7 when calling through our automated service.

|  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

Front office is terrible. Does not acknowledge that you are here. No one smiles...

|  HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

Dr. Reyes was a great doctor during my whole pregnancy i started visiting him in my 9th week of pregnancy and from that point on he took very good care of me in the office,he also delivered my son and did an incredible job! my incision was a huge success it seems to be healing very well with no problems or difficulties.i recommend him to every lady i kno having kids or a child because he was absolutely the greatest!

|  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

Never call back with the results. Breast exam very poor. Plus very annoying answer questions to the computer and assistant.

|  Highly Recommend!  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

Dr. Reyes took amazing care of me throughout my pregnancy. He was very thorough and caring. He delivered my daughter and I am so happy the his skill helped my daughter into this world! I highly recommend Dr. Reyes to anyone looking for a fantastic doctor to take care you during your pregnancy.

|  Best OBGYN in Mckinney  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

When Dr Reyes delivered our son in June 2007, he was very helpful and knowledgeable. He has excellent bedside manners and really listen to his patients. I have recommended him to every female I could possibly tell. My husband and I were very pleased with his care and service.