Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cesar Agtarap
Dr. Cesar Agtarap, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, KY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Agtarap is affiliated with Kentucky River Medical Center and Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard. Dr. Agtarap has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Cesar Agtarap has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cesar Agtarap is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, KY.
Dr. Arif Omar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jackson, KY 0.01 mi33
Dr. Kiran Saraff
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Jackson, KY 1.09 mi23
Dr. Derrick Hamilton
Jackson, KY 1.17 mi13