A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Agtarap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Agtarap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Agtarap, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Agtarap graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Agtarap has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Ocampo Agtarap MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar O. Agtarap practice?
- Dr. Cesar Agtarap has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Agtarap practices Internal Medicine near Jackson, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hazard, KY.
See Jackson Internists.