A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Alberte-Lista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Alberte-Lista is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alberte-Lista
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Alberte-Lista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Alberte-Lista, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alberte-Lista graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Alberte-Lista has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar A Alberte-Lista MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. Alberte-Lista practice?
- Dr. Cesar Alberte-Lista has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Alberte-Lista practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.