A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Bello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Bello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bello
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Bello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bello graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Augusto Bello MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. Bello practice?
- Dr. Cesar Bello has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Bello practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Internists and Evansville Gastroenterologists.