A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Bravo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Bravo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Bravo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bravo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bravo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Jose Bravo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Cesar J. Bravo practice?
- Dr. Cesar Bravo has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Bravo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Orthopedic Surgeons and Roanoke Surgeons.