A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Bravo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Bravo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bravo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bravo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Bravo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bravo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bravo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Jose Bravo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Cesar J. Bravo practice?
- Dr. Cesar Bravo has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Bravo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Orthopedic Surgeons and Roanoke Surgeons.