A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Caballero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballero
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Caballero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Caballero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Caballero has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Evaristo Caballero MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar E. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Cesar Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Caballero practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Bedford, VA.
See Bedford Emergency Physicians and Bedford Family Physicians.