A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Caballero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballero
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Caballero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Caballero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Caballero has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Evaristo Caballero MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar E. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Cesar Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Caballero practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Bedford, VA.
See Bedford Emergency Physicians and Bedford Family Physicians.