Dr. Cesar Caldera MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics Glendale, CA

March 26th, 2013
outstanding physician
I would recommend Doctor Caldera to everyone he truly cares.

March 8th, 2013
BEST DOCTOR!!!
I have been seeing Dr. Caldera for about a year now and I love everything about his office no wait time is a big plus for me since I usually schedule my appointments on my lunch break. He is courteous, he listens to all your concerns even if they are silly questions he never makes you feel like you've asked a silly question. I absolutely love him!

February 29th, 2012
The worst doctor ever!
This is the worst gynecologist in Memorial Hospital.No wonder he is always available while no one else is. I have some medical issues. When I came I had a lot of questions and concerns. But he didn't let me speak. He was talking so fast himself, then shook my hand and vanished before I even realized that. He nearly spent 5 mins with me. I was sent to do the blood test. The results were going to take about 2 days, but this "doctor" told me to come back in 2 weeks(!!!) And my situation is kind of urgent. I don't have medical insurance. So I am paying cash. I don't know what I paid for, since absolutely nothing was done. And he even didn't even bother to listen. Cesar, I cant even call him Dr Caldera, shouldn't be practicing! After all that I was told by a friend to stay away from this doctor, who completely messed up with his pregnant wife diagnosis . Unfortunately, it was too late. But today or tomorrow I am just going to grab my blood test results and take them to professional, patient and caring doctor!The way he treated me was unacceptable. He is just unprofessional and indifferent. Nurse and front desk lady were more caring and understandable.

June 28th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Caldera for 5 years and very pleased. After seeing so many doctor through out my teens and 20's,I finally got the correct diagnosis.He and his staff are very caring and knowledgeable.

June 22nd, 2011
Very Happy
Dr. Caldera is very attentive and helpful. He is very well informed, and makes you feel like you are getting the best service.I have only had one visit with him, but I will continue seeing him!!!!

April 14th, 2011
WORST I'VE BEEN TO
He's NOT a caring doctor. He didn't give valuable answers to my question and was sarcastic. He is only after the money. He tries to find ways of doing surgery at your expense. Unfortunately, didn't know any better then, but as I saw him more often, I realized he was not there to help you understand your condition, not even symphatetic of your condition. Brutal, awful, money-faced, bad, heavy accent, you can't even understand what he's saying, he should probably accept Hispanics only as he is not able to talk effectively in English. He gives you very little time and wants you OUT of his office asap, just want to collect his co-pay.

February 4th, 2011
He's a very mean doctor.
I think he's a very un professional dr. He's rude and has bad bed side manors. He makes people cry and feel bad. He expects one to look as good as his fake wife.. Who by all means should not be a part of his office.

March 1st, 2010
His wife should not be in office. Very unprofessional.