Dr. Cesar Carranza Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Cesar Carranza?

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Terrible Dr no bedside manner what so ever. No explanation of what my child had. Took him in because he complained of throat soreness and couldn't eat. I checked him throat and I saw white dots in the back of his throat so I took him in. He had not clue what it was said "I don't know some kind of infection" and shook it off. really!!!! Genius. no care, no beside manner what so ever. I saw him last year for something similar he acted the same I figured people have bad days so we decided to see him again. The worst mistake ever!!!! Never again. I'll take my insurance and money elsewhere.

Posted on February 14th, 2017