A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Castro Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Castro Marin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castro Marin
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Castro Marin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro Marin graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castro Marin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Augusto Castro Marin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. Castro Marin practice?
- Dr. Cesar Castro Marin has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Castro Marin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.