A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Castro Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Castro Marin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castro Marin
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Castro Marin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro Marin graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Castro Marin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Augusto Castro Marin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. Castro Marin practice?
- Dr. Cesar Castro Marin has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Castro Marin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.