Dr. Mario Chaves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mario Chaves?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 4th, 2015

Ok if Mediocre is Good Enough

Nice and friendly, however I've waited 30+ min to see him every time, even though I schedule appts before 9. At 38 wks pregnant he refused to see me because my 1 yo had thrown up banana in the parking lot (she has a banana allergy and someone at my grandpa's Hospice vigil fed her some). I had cleaned her up and changed her clothes, but he refused to see me in case she "infected his staff". I had drove an 1:30 that morning to make my 9 am 10 min time slot appt (that he makes a 5 min visit of) so that I didn't cancel last minute on him. As my grandpa went on Hospice that weekend, I was staying in the thumb and had no choice but to bting my youngest along for the appt. Hmmm...I sat next to a feverish woman in the shared waiting room a couple weeks before who thought she had strep and no one was concerned about my baby and my health. Needless to say, I went into labor the next day and didn't bother to drive to Owossso. My time is valuable, too, even if I don't have a MD.

August 1st, 2016