A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar De Las Casas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar De Las Casas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Las Casas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Las Casas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar De Las Casas, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. De Las Casas graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 5 awards.
Dr. De Las Casas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar A De Las Casas MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. De Las Casas practice?
- Dr. Cesar De Las Casas has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar De Las Casas practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Internists, Pembroke Pines Hematologists, and Pembroke Pines Oncologists.