A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar De Las Casas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar De Las Casas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar De Las Casas, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. De Las Casas graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 5 awards.
Dr. De Las Casas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar A De Las Casas MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. De Las Casas practice?
- Dr. Cesar De Las Casas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cesar De Las Casas practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Woodway, TX.
See Woodway Internists, Woodway Hematologists, and Woodway Oncologists.