The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cesar De Las Casas
Dr. Cesar De Las Casas, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. De Las Casas is affiliated with Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital, L. B. Johnson and Johns Community Hospital. Dr. De Las Casas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Cesar De Las Casas has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Cesar De Las Casas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Dr. Maricer Escalon
Hematology, Medical Oncology
Pembroke Pines, FL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Martin Dietrich
Pembroke Pines, FL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Luis Raez
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Pembroke Pines, FL 0.01 mi25