A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Delima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Delima is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delima
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delima Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Delima, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Walton Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Delima graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Delima has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Medalla Delima MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cesar M. Delima practice?
- Dr. Cesar Delima has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Delima practices Surgery near Monroe, GA.
See Monroe Surgeons.