Dermatology Resident (PGY3)

3661 S Miami Ave
Ste 709
Miami, FL 33133
305-856-9517
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

|  bad  |  show details
by edelman lopez on Sep 19th, 2014

The day before the appt. some one called me to be sure that I will be there the next day; after more thatn one hour waiting I asked the office clerk about what time the doctor will be and she did not know the time the doctor will be in and that before I must see an evaluator and if I do not see the evaluator I will not be able to see the doctor. Then I canceled the appointment and asked for all the papers I had signed and the copies of my Medicare & Medicaid cards.

|  Go to someone else  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

An overall horrible experience.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2011

The Doctor has an excellent experience as a Neurosurgeon and 99.9% of his diagnostics are accured. I've had two mayor Lumbar and Cervical surgeries with Fusion with no problems whatsoever. I know the only downside is the waiting time, but if you want the right diagnostic and treatment this is your doctor.

|  Doctor has no respect for his patients - Good luck if you don't speak Spanish  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

My 81 year friend was referred to him for back pain. Her appointment with this man was 8pm and we were there at 745pm. The man showed up about 10pm. By 11pm she had still not seen anyone but other patients who came in after her were taken ahead of her. The explanation was that she was a new patient and had to see his Assistant first. Well, another patient who came in at 9pm, well after us, was taken first to see the assistant. And, by the way, the Assistant had been there since 745pm when we got there. At 11pm, after waiting 3 hours and 15 minutes, we gave up,asked for her Xrays back and left. My only explanation for the disregard is that we are not hispanic. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

|  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

Never in my life have i had to deal with a doctor with no appointment times. He never shows up on time, only late at night, wait time is horrendous. Father has terrible back pain and couldnt sit down for the long time he had to wait. Other people mentioned wait times of over 2 hours

|  Useless  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2009

If you like 10 hour office visits and the feeling of being a human cash machine, this is your Dr.