A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Munoz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munoz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munoz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Munoz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar E Munoz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cesar E. Munoz practice?
- Dr. Cesar Munoz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Munoz practices Psychiatry near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.