A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Fabiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabiani
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabiani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Fabiani, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabiani graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Fabiani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carrier Foundation, Belle Mead
- Brook Glen Behavioral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar A Fabiani MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. Fabiani practice?
- Dr. Cesar Fabiani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Fabiani practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Fort Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Fort Washington Psychiatrists.