A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Fabiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Fabiani, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabiani graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Fabiani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carrier Foundation, Belle Mead
- Brook Glen Behavioral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar A Fabiani MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. Fabiani practice?
- Dr. Cesar Fabiani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Fabiani practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Fort Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Fort Washington Psychiatrists and Fort Washington Adolescent Specialists.