A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Faz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Faz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Faz graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Faz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Val Verde Regional Medical Center
- Frontera Pediatrics, PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cesar H. Faz practice?
Dr. Cesar Faz practices Pediatrics near Del Rio, TX.
See Del Rio Pediatricians.